Terms and Conditions
- By using this website, you agree that you have read and understand the Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them. Terms and Conditions shall be applicable to all aspects of this website, especially Online ordering.
- All content, images, logos and trademarks on www.dirks.co.za shall remain the property of Dirk’s Meat Market and may not be used without written consent from its Owners.
- Dirk’s Meat Market uses meat products which may not be suitable for some people. We are not a Halaal or a Kosher establishment. Should you have any concerns about any of our meat products it is your responsibility to contact us so we can supply you with the required information.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- When ordering meat, we will try our best to supply you with products that are as close as possible to the required weight. Due to the nature of the products sold online and the restrictions of the online shopping Shopify platform there may be a variance above or below the specified weight.
- All products on our website are subject to availability. Should a product or item be out of stock we will make a reasonable effort to contact you to arrange a substitute product. If we cannot contact you or if you do not wish to substitute the product, we will refund you the outstanding amount to your online account.
- We are only able to work with information that has been supplied to us, when placing an order on our website you agree that all the information you supply is current, accurate and correct.
- The customer will be responsible for any false information supplied to us. Should you realise you have supplied the incorrect information it will remain your responsibility to contact us as soon as possible so we can rectify information before delivery takes place.
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the content of our website is up to date and correct. We reserve the right to make corrections to products, descriptions, or prices without any notice.
- No orders shall be processed or delivered unless payment has been made or unless prior arrangements with Dirk’s have been made.
- If for any reason the price of a product is incorrect we will contact you to confirm whether you would like to still purchase the product at the correct price or if you require a substitute product.
- Dirk’s Meat Market is not obligated to supply any product that has been advertised or sold at the incorrect price.
- Prices of online products may differ to the price of products in our retail store.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service or Product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- When ordering meat online there could be variations in meat colour or size when compared to products advertised on the website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your order is correct before making payment as there is a possibility that errors cannot be corrected once a certain amount of time has lapsed. If you have made an error please contact us as soon as possible so we can rectify this.